quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

Some Realistic Sentences

Two days ago my neighbour was listening to this song by a famous Brazilian rock band called Legião Urbana--(official website) Well, the song kept looping over and over again in my mind so I decided to select some of the best sentences of its lyrics. The song is in Portuguese but I'll translate into English those parts I've selected so you guys can get the idea.

The Portuguese part in Light Green // The English translation in Red


Legiao Urbana - Quase Sem Querer



Quantas chances desperdicei, // I've wasted so many chances
Quando o que eu mais queria // when all I wanted
Era provar pra todo o mundo // was to prove everybody
Que eu não precisava provar // I didn't have to prove 
nada pra ninguém // anything to anyone
(...)
..mentir pra si mesmo // lying to yourself
É sempre a pior mentira, // is always the worst lie
Mas não sou mais tão criança // but I'm not a child anymore
a ponto de saber tudo // enough to know everything


Já não me preocupo // I don't worry anymore
se eu não sei porque //  if I don't know the reason why
As vezes o que eu vejo // sometimes what I see
quase ninguém vê // few people see
(...)
Tão correto e tão bonito // so correct and so beautiful
O infinito é realmente // the infinite is indeed
um dos deuses mais lindos // one of the prettiest gods
Sei que, às vezes, // I know that sometimes
 uso palavras repetidas, // I use repeated words
Mas quais são as palavras // but what are the words
Que nunca são ditas? // that are never said?
(...)
E foi então que eu percebi // and that was when I realized
Como lhe quero tanto // how much I want you

Luiz+Felipe^ - contact me
----#p4!Projects - check our facebook page

Um comentário:

Filósofo Pitágoras disse...

Dahora cara, bom post :D
Entra no meu blog depois pra dar uma olhada, ver se gosta, Filosofos Bebados, abraçO!

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger