quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2011

A Quick-Question Post For The Romanians....?

I've noticed some visits from the Romania lately and I have a question for you guys: 


Does any of you know if there is a region, area, neighbourhood or anything like that in Romania that is called "Arnaut"?


The reason why I'm asking this is that my last name is "Arnaut" and once I heard there might be such a thing in Romania, so I might have some kind of kinship somewhere....


Well, if you have any information or if you know where I could find it, please contact me


arnaut1986@gmail.com


PS.: If you're not Romanian, but also knows how to help me, please do! ;)


by Luiz Felipe
#P4!Projects

Um comentário:

gaby disse...

There is an alley in the city of Ploiesti Romania, called "ARNĂUȚI"
do not know if it helps.

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger