sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

The p4books ;)

I have just shared some ideas for my next blogs with my wife and considering they became the topic of our converation so naturally, I decided to tell you guys about them or at least give your a very clear idea of what they, or actually IT will be.


The main idea is very simple: Differente blog there will be fed by BY YOU.


Technically speaking the blogs or even posts will be stories sustained by your comments and ideas, everything you say is worth being included on the next "page".


I still don't have a name for the project itself and I also don't have any idea of what the titles will be but it'll be just GREAT!


Just... consider the possiblities!


-SOON-


by Luiz Felipe and Pam (my wife, btw)


This post in portuguese, soon...

Nenhum comentário:

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger