sábado, 23 de junho de 2012

Express yourself! - EN

It had been quite a long time since I last talked to good friends and I did it today!

I got really happy when I realized that I was able to keep in touch with them!

----
Our lives have got several phases and once in a while our own paths get blurred, foggy and we wander even with good purposes in our minds, but the fog still disturbs us and we re-...think.

Self questioning is enough to turn on the lights and follow the path again.

If we turn into smoke, we hope to be steam to pump the whole engine!

People hide instead of expressing themselves. And I'm not talking about violence, I'm talking about our daily basis. Our routine life!

The more people hide, the more they learn how to carry other people's problems and this, ladies and gentlemen, will never be healthy!

----

by @p4ss0 #P4!

Nenhum comentário:

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger