terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012

First impression

Some facts may seem incomprehensible at first and we suffer in advance but wouldn't this suffering be cleaning your beloved one's path?

Sometimes it is necessary to carry extra luggage and simpliy our future.
I know it's hard work but check this out, mate:

When I was through grey days I kept asking myself: "Why is it that harsh, if I'm doing everything to make it shine!?" And during one of those thoughts I was driving then I saw a truck sign which had the following message: "If you question why your path is full of obstacles. It's because you've earned the strength to face them and success."
I can totally say that sentece made me change the way I saw my daily problems and I was able to change my behaviour and then I felt I evolved a lilttle, which is awesome, right? I mean, aren't we supposed to prosper at each step? So, why not taking lil' opportunities as reading a truck sign and make it a trigger to add something good on your own future?

It's all about us! It has always been, actually!
But life likes to teach us step by step so we get ready to light our next generation's way.

As always, it's a pleasure to write with you!

Pablo

Nenhum comentário:

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger