domingo, 17 de dezembro de 2006

SENTIMENTO, PENSAMENTO E talvez FILOSOFIA


Sometimes I feel so numb, and suddenly so alive, what is all that? For so long I’ve been wondering its meaning, or better, its origin...

It’s like something is missing, like I’ve got enough of everything and then, when it comes, it blows me! My veins change the fluid which is flowing through me and then I feel glad to be wheresoever I am, doing whatsoever I’m doing, like a new old-sensation.

Yes, I know it from past times and when it comes, it comes recharged, to recharge me, but why doesn’t it stay here feeding me? Why is it so difficult to keep it within me? Is it part of me or does it comes from... where?

Oh questions, too many questions about myself, it’s like some people say “when you know all answers, here it comes the life and change all questions”. Bloody hell I say, someone clear my mind from those psychedelic thoughts.

Oh hallucinogenic reality...

Crazyness? Maybe, but not to drive us crazy, it is to make us think as crazy people and see what the mass don’t see. Ok, but... to see what?

What do you want to see?

I still wonder which is my so wished vision...

I still wonder what I am wondering for so long, for God sake...

Sincerely, sometimes everything is so simple and greatful because of this feeling and after a second you’re there in that bloody hole again. Believe me, it is almost unbearable, so you need to close your eyes and screaaaaam... so loud.

Then you open your eyes and you’re still there.... You get off your room, see a leaf falling from a tree and then you feel happy...........................................

Please don’t ask me what is that, because... I’m still watching that leaf...

Is that feeling there?

Now I think it could be simpler, I feel that all the time, I always felt, but why isn’t it true in my life yet? Maybe because that feeling is within us all the time but we don’t look to the right leaf all the time do we?

And the second leaf that falls break us apart again, or just make us feel worse, because we haven’t seen the first one.

Have you ever considered how much distortion we can put on our life?

Well, I think it’s time to change my effects... Maybe some reverberation will help me to get further...

Please, someone tell me how to do it.

Luiz Felipe Arnaut Silva

Nenhum comentário:

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger