segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2011

The power of our minds - Part 1

/English/


Writing is something "complicated" for me because I've got somse many things I'd like to write about that I often don't know from where I should start.


Nowadays I just write some random texts but my ideia is to compose a story that never ends and if everything goes as I've been planning there will be a day where my story or even stories will be continued by you readers....


----


I've got to be honest with you guys and I say that I've been so focused on my current work as a teacher that I haven't got time to inspire myself into writing messages as I used to.


By the time most of the texts of this blog was created I was so into my feelings, trying to analyse who I really was inside that today I'm living all those feelings everyday with the person I've chosen to share my life with and this is so fantastic; it means the strong thoughts that I had back then somehow became parte of my life, of my routine, although I had my mind focused on something else in the mean time.


So, my concept is that everything I ever focused once with a great amount of energy is now real.


I've been feeling this kind of magnetic effect is getting stronger each day.


The power of our mind is getting stronger and it means our objectives are getting easier to be reached. 


Imagine the possibilities!


Getting angry or mad at something will never lead you to a nice result.


"Be rebel" and do the opposite, respond with live and passion to all the obstacles you may encounter.


Act friendly to those that are rude to you.


Smile to those that swear at you.


Keep your mind in harmony to what you want the world to be and you will definitely be part of it.
If you realy focus on that, man, you'll be the happiest man on Earth.


Our dream worlds may be completely different, but I'm completely sure your YOUR WORLD is awaiting for you just around the corner, so take this chance and enjoy it.


Focus on it! Focus on what you dream!


Be it!


Luiz+Felipe^

Nenhum comentário:

Google Website Translator Gadget

Seguidores

Powered By Blogger